For Pricing Call: 316-263-1649
- Face Frames - 3/4″ thick red oak hardwood, 1 3/4″ wide stiles and rails, 3 1/2″ center stiles on all double door cabinets, frames are dadoed to receive sides, sides are let into frames 1/4″ glued and fastened to face frame for added strength.
- Sides, Shelves, Bottom - 1/2″ thick fiberboard, sides are dodoed to receive shelves and bottom, stapled for added strength and rigidity.
- Hanging Rail - 3/4″ X 7 1/4″ Yellow Pine, stapled to sides, in base cabinets, 1/2″ X 1 3/4″. Fiberboard in wall cabinets.
- Back - 1/8″ hardboard, stapled to sides and hanging rail.
- Drawer Sides - 1/2″ thick fiberboard, sides are dadoed to receive drawer bottoms.
- Drawer Facing - 3/4″ red oak hardwood.
- Drawer Bottom - 1/8″ hardboard inserted into side groves stapled to drawer back.
- Drawer System - Epoxy coated side mounted drawer guides.